Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Come on down to South Park and meet...Brad Paisley

Last week we posted about Brad Paisley's appearance on Sesame Street. This week Brad moves from children's entertainment to juvenile delinquent as he provides a voice on tonight's episode of South Park. Brad received an invitatino to South Park Studios in Culver City, CA through a connection from a family member. While there, Brad was offered the chance to provide a voice for an episode. Says Brad, “I went in and cut a couple voices of little kids. I’m just one of the kids in the background. But, my name is in the credits, you know? And, I’m floored. I can’t believe I got to do that.” We can't help but notice the similarity between his South Park pic and our own alter egos above. Could it be that Brad is trying to copy us? Well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Maybe we'll cover some of his songs on our next album!

No comments:

Post a Comment