Monday, October 24, 2011

Song of the Week: Party Our Hats Off by J Collins

Do you like to party? I mean really party with the speakers all the way up to 11? Then this song is for you. Party Our Hats Off by Florida native J Collins will make you do just that. With big, crunchy guitar licks and a great sing along (drink along) chorus, this song is impossible to listen to sitting down. As you might guess from the title, this song won't exapnd your mind with any deep thoughts. But if you're just looking for some good time fun after a long week, then this song has it all: pickup trucks, boots, mud, bars... And did I mention the guitar work? This song will be right at home between your Brad Paisley and Toby Keith beer drinking anthems. And the more I listen to this song,the more I want to party more than just my hat off!

No comments:

Post a Comment